Address any unexpected distress situation faced by any needy Chitrapur Saraswat individual. Once again,
confirmation is obtained from any person who has contact with such persons who have
made requests for distress relief.
Apply Online /
Download Application Form
Our attempt to provide financial assistance to every needy Chitrapur Saraswat child/student
with basic or higher education.
The scrutiny of applications is done by the Coordination Committee..
Online / Download Application Form
Ensure that the deserving and needy individuals of Chitrapur Sarawat community
have access to medical relief. Here again, scrutiny is always carried out by referring
such cases to local representatives or any other person..
Download Application Form
Methodology of Disbursement of Aid
- City of Mumbai is having a total number of five such Institutions with similar objectives
of giving aid, but with their individual identity and objectives.
- A Co-ordination Committee has been formed amongst these six independent Institutions,
with two representatives from each of these Institutions.
- Once a year, around the beginning of the academic year, the applications are received
by the Co-ordination Committee for aid.
- The objective of the Co-ordination Committee is to jointly scrutinise the applications
received from recipients and ensure that there is a uniform distribution of Aid
and discourage the tendency of same recipient trying to get the aid from more than
one institution simultaneously.
- The Co-ordination Committee finalises the distribution of the aid to individual
applicants. The total amount to be distributed by each institutions depends upon
the income generated by them out of the investments of these institutions in the
- Based on this, each individual Institution will distribute the funds from their
- Contribution from CSERS during the last 5 years is approximately 55% of Aid given
by all the Institutions together and it is as per details given in paragraph G.
- As per the Bye Laws, the Aid can be availed by any member of Chitrapur Saraswat
For more information on Breakup of Disbursements from the funds of CSERS click here
Disbursement since the year 2010-11 from CSERS is as follows (figs in Lacs).
|Financial Year ||Education ||Distress ||Medical ||Total
| 2010-11 || Rs. 5.77 || Rs. 4.16 || Rs. 2.06 || Rs. 11.99
| 2011-12 || Rs. 5.82 || Rs. 5.75 || Rs. 3.49 || Rs. 15.06
| 2012-13 || Rs. 7.95 || Rs. 5.21 || Rs. 5.59 || Rs. 18.75
| 2013-14 || Rs. 10.16 || Rs. 7.96 || Rs. 2.77 || Rs. 20.89
| 2014-15 || Rs. 8.38 || Rs. 10.76 || Rs. 6.06 || Rs. 25.20
| 2015-16 || Rs. 13.29 || Rs. 9.49 || Rs. 7.47 || Rs. 30.25
The actual amount disbursed year by year may vary depending upon the number of applications
received during the year and also depending upon the decision taken during Co-ordination